I’ve been busy! In the last couple of weeks, I’ve updated many of my projects with new versions of things. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s been happening.
BPMinus has been getting steadily better since I released the first beta a little while ago. I believe I’ve had three intermediate releases that fix a whole bunch of bugs and crashes. The current versionÂ is 0.1.7 and it includes all sorts of things that make setting Loop Start/Stop points feel much more natural. Right now, the big beast I’m battling is in the realm of optimizations. I’m trying to address a couple of performance issues, but they’re a bit challenging. Look for more on that front soon.
WPF Sound Visualization Library
Along with BPMinus changes, I’ve made some fixes and improvements in the WPFSVL. These were mostly made to address issues in BPMinus. There were a lot of changes to the TimeEditor in particular. The validation code for time inputs was a little bit wonky, but hopefully that has been improved. There was also a problem with the binding in the TimeEditor theme templates that caused some issues during theme changes. That should be fixed now!
XAML RegionsÂ has been updated – for the first time in about a year! There’s not a whole lot new here, as the update was mainly to add Visual Studio 11 compatibility. However, I did add support for XAML Regions to work in XML files – including your app.config file! I suppose I could call it XML Regions now. I know that will benefit a few of you.
That’s it for now! The upcoming weeks will bring more BPMinus updates. Enjoy!